Monday, January 3, 2011

Premiere Tonight!

Yes, I know that I have been neglecting this blog this fall since Bachelor Pad ended. Life's been busy. But rest assured that I will be back for this season of The Bachelor. I was a little leery about Brad coming back, but it looks like this will be a great season complete with face slaps and vampire women. Who could ask for more?

Check here for my show recaps the day after they air, and if you haven't already go over to "After the Rose" on Facebook and click "Like" so you can get all of the updates I put there.

And for those of you who are new to the blog, no spoilers, please! Yes, I read all of the spoiler sites just like some of you, but there are plenty of people who don't like the ending ruined, so please leave those comments on a different blog. Here I try to just stick to recapping what happens each week. Thanks!

Here's to a new season of Bachelor fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment